Following the worrying reversal bar at STI yesterday, Singapore portfolio suffered some damage. One of the winners in the portfolio, Geo Energy, tumbled down 11% today. This is the first warning sign for Singapore market.
HSI closed -0.48%. CSI300 closed -0.84%
Action for Singapore market (risk-on)
- Stay in the market
- Market showing weakness. Get ready to sell if further weakness persists
- Look out for opportunities to buy
Action for HK market (risk-off but seems like going to switch soon):
- Start to look for buying opportunities
- Continue to demand higher quality when buying
Action for China market (risk-on. Go light first)
- Start to look buying opportunities
I put my idle money with Moomoo Cash Plus while waiting for investment opportunities. Cash Plus yields around 2.5% interest and is giving cashback gift of up to S$60 to new customers. If you are keen, please read my review and sign up if you like it.