Market action 11Aug2021 (Wed)
HK -> risk-off. SG -> risk-on. CN -> risk-on
Hang Seng Index (HSI) closed +0.2%. Flat day. A bullish development is that recent purchases showed positive action today.
Straits Times Index(STI) closed -0.85% in lower volume. Today is rather worrying. It is a reversal bar from high to close near the day's low.
Action for HK market (risk-off but seems like going to switch soon):
- Start to look for buying opportunities
- Continue to demand higher quality when buying
Action for Singapore market (risk-on)
- Stay in the market
- Look out for opportunities to buy
- Don't be too quick to sell stocks
Action for China market (risk-on. Go light first)
- Start to look buying opportunities
I put my idle money with moomoo Cash Plus while waiting for investment opportunities because it offers above-average yield and can be withdrawn within days. If you are keen, please read my review and sign up if you like it.